Monday, July 20, 2009

Too much things to say.. 2.50am

Aw man!!! lots n lots of things to say.. heart pain? stress? confused? emptied? disappointed? sad? haiz i really donno which.. feeling damn down tis few days.. quarreling with sister and donno who to talk to.. stress at home, stress at work, stress in relationship.. y everything muz come together?? luckily still have some friends to to pull me up if not i donno wat am i going to do.. thx for the balloon though tt person wont noe .. and thx bell for cheering me up..

Y i need to lead tis kinda life?? i hate to be born here.. y do i have tis kinda father.. i really donno wat to do when he scolded me ytd.. was so hurt and tears can't stop rolling down.. no matter wat i m also her daughter.. haiz y cant be fair?? same thing, when he need help i m there.. i m always there for ppl who need help but y is there NO PPL TO BE THERE FOR ME????? why i it so unfair all the time? ppl don't appreciate wat u do for them!! How to be an emotionless person could someone teach me? tired of living... what i can say is who i can trust the most and love the most will be my mum, nobody else.. though mother is irritating and crassy sometimes but no matter what happen, she will be the correct person to turn to.. tired of crying.. little things can make me cry..haiz.. beside my mum, where is my true prince?? =(

No comments: