Wednesday, September 16, 2009

*Pondering* 2.05am

Hiaz.. juz feel like blogging today.. cuz i feel so empty and nobody to talk to.. 21st birthday coming liao.. i still donno what i want.. its 2st lei!!! y don i have the mood... =( if i got a chance, i would rather celebrate it oversea to take in some fresh air.. leading my life so miserably... donno what i can do.. i just wat to be happy and cheerful everyday.. where am i?? i m lost..

It would be great if the time can goes back and i might chose a different route.. its too late to regret now.. whenever i think of the saddest things it will my my heart ache... is there anybody can pull me out?? pull me out to somewhere which i can clear my trouble... very tired of feeling unhappy.. i really need a long break.. y is it so many things happen on me and stall all in my mind to upset me.. wan to cry sia... =( Sometimes i really want to use alcohol to make myself asleep but that not the way.. after tt incident, i will try to control myself already..

I wish to cry out LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: